- Please arrive at Wallyford Park & Ride at least 30 minutes before your performance is due to start.
- Latecomers may not be admitted as your ticket is only valid for the time slot you have selected.
- The Emerald City Shuttle Bus will run approximately every 5-10 minutes, from Wallyford Park & Ride to the Emerald City.
- Groups will leave the Emerald City every 5 minutes.
- You should allow at least one hour to go around the Quest for Oz event.
- Photography is permitted and we encourage visitors to use their smartphone or tablet, along with the Quest for Oz AR app, to glimpse and capture a parallel universe of magical creatures who inhabit the Land of Oz.
- The last shuttle bus leaves the Emerald City at 9.15pm each evening.
The route is approximately one kilometre (0.62 miles) long. It is on a path rather than grass and the area is flat. It is accessible for wheelchairs with larger wheels. There will also be occasional seats along the route where visitors can rest.
For your Safety and Comfort
- Quest for Oz is an outdoor autumn event so please wrap up warm.
- It is important that you keep to the path/area designated for the event.
- As this is a night-time event we recommend you bring a torch with you.
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No dogs are allowed apart from assistance dogs.
- There will be stewards available around the site who will be able to assist with any queries or information.
- There is no strobe lighting used in the show.
If you have any queries about any aspect of the event, including individual access requirements, please contact us on 0131 554 8923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org